Friday 6 February 2015

Travel Bucket List







Paris
This has always been on my bucket list of places to go, and I'm very excited to say I will be going there at the end of May - June of this year! I'm not sure what my facination is with this place, but I've just always dreamt of visiting Paris, walking along eating fresh baguetts and having my picture taken in front of the Eiffel Tower.

New York City!
This may not count as I have already been there, and I will be going back later this year, but New York City is just amazing, and I can not keep it off my list! I don't know why I love it some much, I just do! When you're there it's alomost as if you're in a film set, it's the same as what you see on any film or tv programme, and yes, there are people on the side of the 'sidewalks' selling fresh hotdogs, bagels and toasted nuts as you would imagine.
There are definitely too many Starbucks, but who's complaining about that!
It's Big, Over the top, Loud but great!
It certainly is the 'City that never sleeps!'


Austrailia
This has got to be on my bucket list of places to vistit! Lots of people I know have been there and highly reccomend it. I would love to see a kangaroo jumping around in the outback, with a Joey in it's pouch (I just assume that's where Kangaroos live!) Spiders and snakes are a bit of a turn off, but I'm sure I'd get used to them.. maybe....Never!



Viva Las Vegas
Again I may be cheating with this one as I am going to be going here in September but I just wanted to put it on here, hey It's my blog. Im not a gambler, I wouldn't know how to be, I guess its just the great big, cheesy bright lights that attract me to Las Vegas, and maybe the fact Britney Spears has a show out there now (guilty pleasure), which I am hoping to drag by boyfriend to go and watch with me! I will also, hopfuly be going to the Grand Cayon whilst out here, as that is a huge one on my  bucket list of things to go and see.


A Caribbean Island
Any one of them, I'm not fussy! Just somewhere where I can lie on a beach, put my headphones in and not have to think or worry about anything, just for a week or two, or three!


There are so may more places I would love to visit in this beautiful world of ours, but for now I will just talk about these few places, as I would not want to bore you with my rambling on!




Paris, Austrailia, Las Vegas and Caribbean pictures found on Google Images- None of these are my own.

New York City photo taken by me in 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment