Sunday 8 February 2015

Primark Haul





I love Primark and I usually end up spending a small fortune in there but this time i only bought a few things for my travels this year. 


I'm very happy with both of these sandles as I've been looking at the real Birkenstocks but can't justify spending that much on a pair when I can find cheaper alternatives elsewhere. 
I went for the plain white as they will go with most summer outfits that I wear. I then found the multi coloured pair in the next isle round and couldn't leave the shop without them, these too will go with most summer outfits. 
White Pair: £5
Multi colour bead pair: £8


I then saw these makeup bags, and fell in love again (this happeneds a lot when shopping!) seeing as i'm going to Paris this year I though it was only fitting that I buy some French themed assesories. I was thinking of using the J'adore pouch as a clutch when going out in the evening and the Bonjour smaller pouch as a purse. 
Eiffel Tower makeup bag: £4
J'adore and Bonjour pouches: £2 (sale items came as a pair) 


I found these great hair ties when looking in the hair accessorie section. I already have some plain black 'visibobble' hair ties but fancied pushing the boat out and getting these colourful ones. These are a great alternative to normal elastic hair ties as they don't pull or damage your hair or leave a mark in your hair where you've had it up all day, which can be frustrating if you've straightened your hair. 
Bigger hair ties x5: £1.50
Pink pack: £1.00

I hope you've enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments box if you would like me to do more haul blogs in the future. 
x Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment