Thursday 5 February 2015

Favourite Skincare Brand



Simple has defiantly got to be my favourite skincare range.
I can always count on it to help refresh and rehydrate my skin, especially in the winter months.

 I have recently bought the Simple eye roll-on, so far so good! I apply it first thing in the morning, to help me look half presentable to the outside world, and I love it! The roll-on has a great thin consistency, which you can blend in with your finger if needed, and sinks into your skin very quickly. 

I have been using the facial wipes for at least four years now, I think they're great, they remove all my foundation and makeup really thoroughly and leave my skin feeling clean and fresh. 

I started using the night cream a year ago, and haven't looked back since. It has a great consistency that doesn't feel to thick when applying it to my skin, it sinks in fast and leaves my skin feeling smooth to touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment