Wednesday 4 February 2015

Welcome to my blog and Disclaimer


Welcome to my Blog, Pretty Little Things.
This is my first time at this so here we go...

I'm Emily I am 23 years old!
I live near Bristol and have two cats (which some may say i take way to may pictures of) but heyho!
I love photography, makeup, fashion, traveling, fitness and food. These are the main things i will be blogging about, here on my blog.
I've recently decided to have a go at blogging after watching many youtube videos and reading blogs online. 
I will try to upload my blogs as often as i can, and i will give my full honest opinion on any products that i mention. 
All photos will be my own, taken on my IPhone 5s or my Nikon D3100 Camera, unless i state otherwise underneath in italics. 
I hope i havent babbled on to much!
Enjoy,
x Emily x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13615411/?claim=xsb8t9m49vf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Disclaimer
All of my blog posts are in my own words. I am always honest about any reviews that i make about anything on my blog. All products that do feature on my blog are brought with my own money or gifted to me by friends and family.



Picture From Google

No comments:

Post a Comment