Monday 22 February 2016

Top 5 Fragrances 2016

I've managed to whittle my fragrances down to my 5 favourites! 

So in no particular order....



Chanel - Chance 

As you can tell I do love this one a lot as I've used a lot of it! I tend to wear this when I'm going out in the evening, for like a date night or out with the girls. I think it's a very sophisticated scent and I feel confident when I wear it. 



 
Chanel - Coco Mademoselle 

I use the mainly in the day time as I find it light and summery. It was quiet expensive so I do use it quite sparingly, but I love it!


Jo Malone - English Pear and Freesia

This again is a very light and summery scent and I generally wear it in the day time, I do tend to keep it for special occasions though, does anyone else do that with perfumes? 


D&G - 3 L'imperatrice

Now this has been my signature fragrance for about 5 years now, but this is only my 3rd bottle so it last a long time! I love it still to this day, again it's a daytime fragrance as it's very light and easy to wear all day long. 


Yves Saint Laurent - Black Opium

I bought this whilst in Paris last year so everytime I wear it, it brings back memories of walking down the Champs Elysees! This fragrance is great for wearing in the day and at night! 


Thankyou for reading my top 5 fragrances!  

x Emily x







No comments:

Post a Comment