Sunday 7 February 2016

January Love List



Makeup 



Ted Baker Eye Palette 

I got this palette in a gift set for Christmas, I was pleasantly surprised about how great this palette actually is. I've been wearing it so much, the colours are really pigmented and stay on all day! 


Charlotte Tilbury Lip Gift Set 
Lipstick - Bitch Perfect
Lip Gloss - Sweet Stilletto 
Lip Liner - Pink Venus 

I have been loving this gift set, I think that these are the perfect pink nudes! I've been non stop wearing them!



Charlotte Tilbury - Bronze and Glow

I've been very, very happy with this beaut of a product so far! I especially love the highlighter so much, it's subtle yet noticeable, such a gorgeous shimmery shade! I love it! 



Charlotte Tilbury - The Golden Goddess Luxury Palette 

I have loved wearing these shades this month, they are so pigmented and gorgeous! I find that each shade lasts the whole day, which is always good! Who wants disappearing eyeshadow!? 

Fragrance 


Jo Malone - English Pear and Freesia 

I can not describe how much I love this scent!! I've been wearing it daily and can't get enough of it! It makes me feel happy when the weather is so crap and cold outside! I have already found myself testing out other fragrances in the shop.. I think there's an obsession starting.. Pomegranate Noir next..

Technology


Fujifilm Instax mini 8 - Light Blue

I have enjoyed taking it back to the old school way of taking pictures this month, actually having a hard copy of a memory! I would definitely recommend this little Polaroid camera!  


I think I'm in love with my IPhone 6s Plus! I would never go back to a normal sized phone again! I really can't get over the new battery life..it's amazing!! It actually lasts longer then half a day..woo hoo!! 
It's also a much better way of watching YouTube videos too! 

Gym


Nike Free 5.0 - Black and White 

These shoes are so comfortable, i wear them every time to the gym and out and about! I would defo recommend them! 

Sony Foldable HeadPhones - White and Silver 

Love these head phones! They're so good for when I'm at the gym, listening to my music in my own little world! Great sound! 

YouTube  

I've not really spoken about YouTube on here before but I do love watching a mixture of different YouTubers.. So here's my Top 5..

•Estee Lalonde - Beauty & Lifestyle 
•Casey Neistat - Daily Vlogger
•Samantha Maria - Beauty & Lifestyle 
•The Michalaks - Weekly Vloggers
•Lydia Millen - Beauty, Fitness & Lifestyle

Here's some other great YouTubers too.. (I find it hard to just stick to saying my Top 5!)

Zoella - Beauty & Lifestyle 
Jason Davis - Weekly Vlogger 
Amelia Liana - Beauty & Lifestyle 
Hello October - Beauty & Lifestyle
I Covet Thee - Beauty & Lifestyle
In The Frow - Beauty & Lifestyle
Kate La Vie - Beauty & Lifestyle
Lily Melrose - Beauty & Lifestyle
Naomi Smart - Health & Fitness 
Sunbeams Jess - Beauty & Lifestyle
Tanya Burr -Beauty & Lifestyle
Thatcher Joe Vlogs - Not a Daily Vlogger
Gabriella Lindley - Beauty & Lifestyle
Lean Machines - Health & Fitness 
Vivianna Does Makeup - Beauty & Lifestyle
Yoga With Adriene - Yoga

.. So I definitely watch waaay to much YouTube! 




I hope you've enjoyed reading about what I've been loving this month! 

x Emily x


 



No comments:

Post a Comment