Saturday 26 December 2015

December Love List || What I Got For Christmas ||



This months Love List is more a 'What I Got For Christmas' as I haven't really bought any new products as I've been buying Christmas presents! 

So here's what I got for Christmas...


Kiko
Dazzling highlighters-(I through away the boxes so I don't know the proper names of them but one is a Rose shade and the other is a Gold shade. 
Eyeshadows- 102(gold) and 36(navy/shimmery blue)


Max Factor
Creme Puff Blush- 05 Lovely Pink

Seventeen
Instant Glow Bronzing Powder-Medium 
Define and Conquer Contour Kit


Barry M 


Maggs London


Instax Polaroid Camera - Blue


L'Occtain Mini Travel Set


Zoella
Fizz Bar
Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion


Benifit Mini Set


Jo Malone- English Pear and Freesia


Green and Blacks Organic- Tasting Collection


And finally my first ever products from Charlotte Tilbury, and they are just as gorgeous as I imagined 

 
Charlotte Tilbury 

Luxury Eye Shadow Palette- Golden Goddess 
Face Sculpt and Highlighter- Filmstar Bronze and Glow
K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick- Bitch Perfect
Lip Cheat Lip Liner- Pink Venus
Lip Gloss- Sweet Stiletto 



Thankyou all so much for taking the time to read any of my posts this year! This is my first time at blogging and i hope to be able to continue doing it in the future! 

Please let me know if anything you would like me to blog about, I'd love to get some feedback! Thanks again! 

I all hope you had a very Merry Christmas and wish you all a very Happy New Year! 

x Emily x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment