Sunday 19 April 2015

My Top 5 Highstreet Lip Products




I have narrowed down my Highstreet lip products into this blog, 

No. 5


No. 7 High Shine Lip Gloss - Glaze 

I don't usually wear lip glosses as they tend to be sticky, but this one is not too bad! I love how it comes out nude on your lips, but there is just enough shine for you to not feel bare lipped! 


No. 4 


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - 730 Revlon Red

I find it very intimidating to wear red as it's a very bold statement lip colour, so I've only warn this a couple of times, but I think It's a gorgeous colour and when applied it's very buttery and moisurising on the lip. 
The only downside is taking it off as it's quite stubborn on the lips, and takes a few rubs of a face wipe to get it off! 


No. 3


Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Crayon - Bashful

This came in a set of three which I bought in the sales after Christmas. I use them all regularly but this shade is my favorite. It's a pinky nude, which comes out quite lightly on the lips, which I like especially when I wear it on days I don't really want to wear much makeup, but I still need something moisurising on my lips. 


No. 2


Rimmel Lasting Finish - 058 Drop of Sherry

I find this a great night time, going out colour! It's not too bright and bold like the Revlon Red lipstick, which is good for if I'm going out for a meal ( as I don't want to have it all smudged around my face). I would describe this as a brownie, nudie, pinky shade. 


No. 1


Rimmel Lasting Finish - 206 Nude Pink 

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! 
This is my favorite shade of lipstick I've ever bought, i find it compliments the makeup that I wear. It's very creamy and moisturising and comes out in a lovely pinky, shiney, nude colour. I would say this is more of a day time lip product, but I have worn it out in the evening before as It's long lasting on the lips. 


I hope you have enjoyed reading my post, comment if there are other things you would like me to do a top 5 of. 

x Emily x






No comments:

Post a Comment